Your home is the single biggest purchase you will ever make. It is more than a possession, it is your life! At Strums we understand this. We take the time to identify your unique needs and situation to ensure your possessions are properly covered.
Home Insurance Quotes for Nova Scotia Residents
When in need of insurance protection for your home, condo contents, renters or umbrella policy, a combination of price and coverage is the key to a great plan.
Although we offer a quick and easy Quote Request form on this website, in our experience the best overall home insurance plans come from a candid discussion with a qualified insurance broker.
Give us ten minutes of your time – by phone or in person – and we’ll deliver an exceptional customer experience for you. We will ask specific questions to determine the best – and cheapest – home or renters’ insurance plan for you.
Protecting your family and valued possessions… at the right price.
With coverage representing over 8 insurance companies, Strums has the most available options for you.
Our home insurance experts are standing by ready to take your call, email or drop by! We’ll quickly explain a number of potential options available for you.
Ensure You Have Adequate Home Owners Insurance Coverage
- How do you know if you are adequately insured?
- What is NOT covered in your homeowner’s policy? (What are the “exclusions”?)
- Do you have replacement cost? Guaranteed replacement cost?
- What are the limitations on valuables, like jewelry, silverware, and computers?
- What does your insurance policy cover you for in terms of water damage?
- What optional coverage’s should you consider?
- What is your deductible? How much money can you save on your premium by choosing a higher deductible?
- What safety features can you install that will help you save money and increase your protection?
- Does the insurance company offer 24-hour claims service?
Tenant insurance protects you from unforeseen events that could happen when you least expect it—fire, theft, water damage, and other catastrophic situations. Protect your belongings even if your apartment owner’s policy doesn’t cover them. Discover why many are turning to Strums Insurance for their home insurance needs. Call us for a home insurance quote today!
Condo insurance protects you from unforeseen events that could happen when you least expect it—fire, theft, water damage, and other catastrophic situations. Protect your belongings even if your condo owner’s policy doesn’t cover them.
Contents and Umbrella insurance is designed to give added liability protection beyond the limits of homeowners insurance policies. For example, if a neighbour slips in your yard and sues you for $2 million, but your homeowners insurance tops out at $500,000, an umbrella policy could come to the rescue.